Sales Management: A Tactical Approach to Boosting Team Performance
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
10:30 - 11:15 AM PST | 1:30 - 2:15 PM EST
Sales reps are good at selling themselves, which can make it difficult to accurately evaluate sales team performance.
A sales manager’s visibility into team performance could be the difference between an average sales team, and one that sets new records repeatedly.
Join industry executive, Brian Friedle, as he puts on his sales manager hat and discusses ways to use analytics to get the most out of a sales team. Brian will walk you through:
- Action items that can immediately improve sales team performance
- Finding which sales reps might be in need of help and guidance
- How to quickly provide the information your executives want
- Using data to coach, care for, and connect with your team
- Strategies for driving adoption of analytics by sales reps
Plus, you’ll get a preview of the powerful new Sales Management Dashboard from MITS!