Vendor Negotiation: Arm Yourself With Facts
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
10:30 - 11:00 AM PDT | 1:30 - 2:00 PM EDT
How many of your vendors are meeting their commitments?
Join us for a webinar where industry executive, Brian Friedle, will explore how analytics can help you hold your suppliers accountable, have more impactful conversations, and negotiate better deals.
During this webinar, Brian will walk you through metrics from 5 key areas to help root out problems with vendors, and find opportunities for improvement:
- Purchasing and Sales Information – How much did you buy, and how much did you sell?
- Receipts and Fill Rates – How did they do with filling my orders and processing my POs?
- Inventory Turns and GMROI – Was my choice to stock this product a good one?
- Sales Order Fulfillment – Has my inventory matched well with my sales?
- Dead Stock – What items have been on my shelf from this vendor longer than 12 months with no sales?
Plus, you’ll get a tour of the new MITS Vendor Scorecard!